Monday, June 12, 2017

How may I help you?

Pic taken from the Internet.

Lately, I have been getting many requests from strangers on my private Instagram account. It started after I engaged in an argument with a certain local celebrity on her public Instagram account.

Of course, as expected, there are those who had nothing to do with the argument, yet insisted on jumping in to defend the celebrity.

I don't know if these two situations are related but a calculated guess would be that one has something to do with the other.

Despite stating on my Instagram profile that "requests from strangers will be ignored", I am still getting requests from people I don't know.

This makes me wonder... are these people not capable of comprehending a simple statement or they actually think I know who they are.

If this has anything to do with the Instagram argument I had with the celebrity, what good would gaining entry into my private Instagram account do?

It's like you had a war of words with someone at the supermarket, in front of a crowd, and later on the crowd follows you home, wanting to get inside your house.

Does that make sense to you? It sure as hell doesn't to me.

To those I don't know but insist on requesting to follow my Instagram, all I have to say is that it only shows what a nincompoop you are. You are excused if you are from a foreign country and can't understand a word of English. Or if you never attended school. However if you are a Malaysian and you attended public school here, just like I did, then there really is very minimal excuse for you to not be able to understand something as simple as I will not entertain requests from people I don't know.

If there is something you need to say to me, send me a message. Try not to display your stupidity too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment